Kevin De Bruyne reveals he met his wife after sliding into her Twitter DMs during Chelsea loan spell

Kevin De Bruyne reveals he met his wife after sliding into her Twitter DMs during Chelsea loan spell
Kevin De Bruyne revealed he met his future wife after sending her a direct message on Twitter.The Manchester City ace is considered one of the best midfielders in the world and is leading Pep Guardiola’s men to an unprecedented quadruple.However, before finding fame, the Belgium international was admittedly introverted and even struggles to form close bonds with his teammates.Kevin De Bruyne has blossomed into one of the best midfielders in the world2
Kevin De Bruyne has blossomed into one of the best midfielders in the world
Although he is firm friends with Raheem Sterling now (despite thinking he was a ‘d******d’ at first) the 27-year-old admits he owes much of his newfound confidence after sliding into his future wife’s DMs while on loan from Chelsea.“Everything changed then,” De Bruyne told the Player’s Tribune. “But not just because of football. It was also because I had my (future) wife by my side.“She helped me grow in ways that Ive probably never expressed out loud even to her. This is such an embarrassing story that I hesitate to tell it! But since I promised you honesty, then I guess I have to. And its pretty funny, anyway.“It started with a tweet. I only had a few thousand followers at the time, because I was still on loan at Werder Bremen. So I tweeted something about a match or whatever, and this pretty girl favorited it.De Bruyne spent the 2012-13 season on loan at Werder Bremen from Chelsea2
De Bruyne spent the 2012-13 season on loan at Werder Bremen from Chelsea
“I was single at the time, and my friend noticed it. So he said, ‘She looks like a nice girl, no? You should send her a message.’“And I literally said to him, ‘No, no, no. Come on. People dont like me. They dont get me. She wont respond.’“So he grabbed my phone and started tapping out a message. He showed me the phone and said, ‘Come on, can I hit send?’“I was probably on the floor, cringing, but for some reason I said, ‘O.K. fine, send it.’ “Says it all, no? Im supposed to be this big footballer, and I didnt even have the heart to slide into my future wifes DMs! I didnt dare!“But thankfully, he sent the message for me, and she responded. We got to know each other over text for a few months. Its a lot easier for me once I get to know someone, so after that, I was good. It really was a beautiful thing.“She changed my life in so many ways. Honestly, I dont know what I would do without her.

Maurizio Sarri is under increasing pressure at Chelsea
Sadio Mane overtakes Steven Gerrard and sets new Champions

Silva believes Arsene Wenger should have called it a day at the Emirates after their FA Cup final triumph in 2017
Premier League table: How the top-flight standings could

Klopp doesn’t believe dipping into the transfer market is the answer for Liverpool’s defensive shortages

Transfer latest: Tottenham, Liverpool and Everton 'tracking' Netherlands international winger Arnaut Groeneveld The 21-year-old has caught the eye with some impressive performances for Club
Transfer latest: Tottenham, Liverpool and Everton 'tracking

Spurs have not signed anyone for two transfer windows
Premier League form table: How the top flight standings look

Rafael van der Vaart celebrates scoring for Tottenham Hotspur in 2012

Arsenal injury news: Laurent Koscielny hobbles off during Checkatrade Trophy game against Portsmouth The France international was making his comeback from an Achilles injury he sustained at the
Arsenal injury news: Laurent Koscielny hobbles off during
hollywoodadviser.com/arsenal-injury-news-laurent-koscielny-hobbles-off-during-checkatrade-trophy-game-against-portsmouth/
UNDER THE KOSC The France international was making his comeback from an Achilles injury he sustained at the end of last season Laurent Koscielny could be facing another lengthy spell on the sidelines. The 33-year-old limped off before the end of Arsenal's Checkatrade Trophy win against Portsmouth at Fratton Park on Tuesday evening.
Laurent Koscielny hobbles off during Checkatrade Trophy game

Davids decided to take over Barnet as a player-manager

Premiership Live Commentary for Celtic v Rangers on 31 March 2019, includes full match statistics and key events, instantly updated.
Celtic News, Scores, Schedule, Stats, Teamsheet - soccer

Liverpool will subsidise tickets for away fans going to Barcelona

Manchester United academy product Kieran Richardson has paid tribute to the club's legendary coach Eric Harrison, who has sadly died at the age of 81. Harrison, the man credited with developing
Eric Harrison: Kieran Richardson in touching tribute to
hollywoodadviser.com/eric-harrison-kieran-richardson-in-touching-tribute-to-legendary-former-manchester-united-youth-coach/
Manchester United academy product Kieran Richardson has paid tribute to the club's legendary coach Eric Harrison, who has sadly died at the age of 81. Harrison, the man credited with developing United's famous Class of 92 stars, passed away in his sleep overnight on Wednesday after a battle with dementia.
Eric Harrison, former Manchester United youth coach, dies

Olivier Giroud equalised during the 2-2 draw in Hungary

Tottenham Hotspur: Why Spurs' record against Bournemouth suggests they don't need Harry Kane The England captain remains out but by the looks of the history books, Spurs should be able to
Why Spurs' record against Bournemouth suggests they don't

Liverpool’s Mohamed Salah is doing his best to fire Liverpool to Premier League glory

Germany vs Serbia FREE: Live stream, TV channel, kick-off time and team news for the international friendly. Exclusive Motley Crue rocker Nikki Sixx, 60, reveals all to Bizarre ahead of the

Zinedine played for Real Madrid between 2001-06 and Luca if following in his footsteps

Blues mock Steven Gerrard with video of slip ahead of crucial clash at Anfield. Blues mock Steven Gerrard with video of slip ahead of crucial clash at Anfield
Liverpool vs Chelsea: Flashback to Steven Gerrard slip and



Liverpool news: PSG issued Reds warning ahead of crunch Champions League clash LIVERPOOL can play any way they like when they take on Paris Saint-Germain tonight (8pm) and the French side's
The startling European trend Jurgen Klopp's Liverpool need to

Manchester United star Marcus Rashford is in red-hot form

Burnley man Ashley Barnes KISSES Cardiff's Joe Bennett during Premier League clash, both players yellow carded. both players received a yellow card in the incident.
Burnley man Ashley Barnes KISSES Cardiff's Joe Bennett during

Gracia is Watford’s longest ever serving manager in the Premier League, having been appointed in January 2018

Barcelona troll Modric for pulling Messi's shirt by telling Ballon d'Or winner he can buy jersey online after picture goes viral BARCELONA have mocked Real Madrid's Luka Modric after an
Barcelona troll Modric for pulling Messi's shirt by telling

Post a Comment

0 Comments